1. In a medium saucepan over medium heat, add shallots, lemon zest, lemon juice, water and cane sugar.
2. Simmer until almost no liquid remains. Turn heat to low and whisk in butter one piece at a time, allowing each piece to melt and homogenize before adding the next. Keep the mixture warm.
3. Add celery and broad beans to butter mixture and cook on medium-low for 5 to 8 minutes. Add tarragon and season with salt and pepper.
4. Arrange cooked lobsters on 4 serving plates.
5. Spoon the vegetable/butter mixture over lobsters and top each equally with shaved Aged Havarti cheese or Dill Havarti .
6. Steaming the lobster - Choose a large pot with a tight-fitting lid that is large enough to fit the lobsters comfortably with enough room for the steam to circulate around them. Wrap the lid tightly with a kitchen towel.
7. Place a steamer basket or an upturned colander in the pot, and pour in cold water to a depth of about 2 inches. Cover and bring to a boil.
8. When the water is boiling, quickly add the lobsters to the pot and cover.
9. Steam the lobsters, shaking the pot occasionally, until cooked through, about 10 minutes for 3/4 to 1 pound lobsters, about 12 minutes for 1 to 1 1/4 pound lobsters, and about 13 minutes for 1 1/2 to 2 pound lobsters.
10. Remove the lobsters from the pot and set them aside for several minutes to rest.