1. In a large skillet add brown sugar and butter; cook over low heat until sugar dissolves and mixture is bubbly - approximately 1 –2 minutes.
2. Add salt and nutmeg. Increase heat to medium; add pears and cook for approximately 10 minutes, stirring constantly. Remove from heat and set aside.
3. Preheat oven to grill.
4. Spread butter equally onto bread slices. Arrange in a single layer on a baking sheet; grill until toasted. Turn bread over and toast other side.
5. In a medium bowl combine arugula and shallot slices. Drizzle with oil and vinegar; sprinkle with pepper; toss to evenly coat.
6. Place a slice of Castello Velvet Blue on each piece of bread.
7. Divide arugula mixture evenly on top of the Velvet Blue, then add your slices of prosciutto.
8. Top with caramelized pears and serve.