1. Preheat oven to 190ºC.
2. In a large bowl, toss together onions, butter, balsamic vinegar and thyme, season with salt and pepper.
3. Place in a baking dish and cover with aluminum foil.
4. Bake for 40 minutes or until tender.
5. Remove foil and allow to cool a little.
6. When cool enough to handle, break apart the wedges into pieces. Keep mixture warm.
7. Grill steaks to desired doneness. Allow to sit for 5 minutes before slicing.
8. In large bowl, toss together the potatoes, dill, roasted onions, cos lettuce, oils and Creamy White cheese pieces. Season with salt and pepper.
9. Cut each steak into bite-sized slices and arrange equally between 4 serving plates. Top steaks with salad and serve.