1. For the smoothie bowl: Set aside 10-12 beautiful blackberries and half of the banana for the topping.
2. Place the rest of the blackberries, banana, Skyr and rolled oats in a blender and whizz for approx. 2 min. into a thick smoothie.
3. Pour the smoothie into 2 bowls.
4. For the topping: Peel the banana and kiwi and cut into thin slices.
5. Top the two smoothie bowls with fruit, flakes and seeds.
6. Drizzle with honey and garnish with mint leaves.
7. Serve immediately.
The food authorities in some countries recommend boiling frozen berries briefly before use. Check the website of the national food authority in your country for more information.