1. Heat two tablespoons of olive oil in a deep pan or casserole dish.
2. Sauté the diced red peppers and onion for approximately 3 minutes.
3. Add the ground beef and let it take some colour before adding the tomato purée.
4. Add the pickled red peppers, cayenne pepper, black beans and cumin powder.
5. Gently stir all the ingredient together and add boiling water to just cover the meat.
6. Let it simmer for 3 minutes then add salt and pepper to taste.
7. Continue stewing for approximately 15 minutes and add extra water along the way if needed.
8. Cut the Castello Piquant Cream Cheese into 12 slices.
9. Serve your spicy chili con carne in deep portion bowls, each topped with slices of cream cheese, coriander and some lime wedges.
10. Enjoy this delicious flavour combination!