1. Using a sharp knife, cut a pocket in each pork chop. Make sure not to cut all the way through.
2. Season the pork chops outside and inside with lemon zest, citrus thyme, salt and pepper.
3. Stuff the pork chops with semi-dried tomatoes, Castello Extra Mature Cheddar and fresh parsley.
4. Use small skewers to close the stuffed pocket.
5. Barbecue the stuffed pork chops on direct heat for about 6-7 minutes on each side, depending on the size.
6. Leave them to rest for 5-7 minutes before serving