1. For the pesto: Add basil, garlic and oil in a mini chopper or blender.
2. Blend until finely divided. Add pine nuts and small pieces of Aged Havarti.
3. Blend again. Season with salt, pepper and lemon juice.
4. Pizza dough: Stir water, yeast, salt and oil until the yeast is dissolved.
5. Add the flour a little at a time.
6. You must have relatively wet dough, which still stick a little to your hands, so it is advantageous to stir the dough in a mixer.
7. Knead for 8-10 minutes.
8. Let the dough rise about an hour to double size.
9. For the topping: Divide the dough in two and roll them out thinly on a table with good flour.
10. Spread a thin layer of pesto and then thin slices of cheese. Now add bresaola and peach.
11. Put the pizza on the baking stone on the grill (or in a preheated oven at maximum heat).
11. Bake about 7-10 minutes - or until the crust and the cheese has got some color.
12. Top the pizza with rocket and basil leaves.