1. Preheat the oven to 375°F, and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
2. In a bowl or ziploc bag, mix sweet potatoes with ¼ tsp of salt, and 1 tbsp of oil; arrange on the prepared baking sheet in a single layer.
3. Bake for 30 minutes or until tender. When done, remove from the baking sheet and allow to cool to touch.
4. While the potatoes bake, prepare the quinoa by adding 1 cup of broth and the quinoa to a medium sauce pan.
5. Bring to a boil; lower to a simmer, cover and cook for about 15 minutes, or until the broth has been absorbed.
6. When complete, remove from the sauce pan and allow to cool.
7. Prepare the dressing; whisk the first four ingredients together in a bowl; add salt to taste.
8. Finally, toss the Havarti Cheese, cabbage, and kale together in a large bowl.
9. Divide and place onto individual serving bowls or plates.
10. Serve topped with bacon pieces and a ¼ cup of quinoa, with dressing on the side.