1. Cut the cheddar into sticks to fit the size of the tortillas.
2. Slice the red onion thinly on a Mandolin slicer and mix the onion slices with coriander.
3. Place a stick of cheddar on each tortilla with onion and coriander.
4. Add a bit of hot sauce if you would like your taquitos extra spicy.
5. Fold the tortillas as tight as possible and place on a roasting pan – side by side.
6. Once the tortillas are wrapped, brush with oil, and bake for 12 minutes (200°C) until crisp.
7. Serve with fresh coriander, jalapenos and taco sauce.