1. Mix the egg, water, oil, sugar and yeast together until the yeast dissolves.
2. Mix the two types of flour with the salt.
3. Add 2/3 of the flour mix to the liquid mixture and stir together.
4. Continue adding the last part of the flour mixture until you can touch the dough without it sticking to your fingers.
5. Knead the dough for about 5 minutes, then a small cube of cold butter.
6. Knead until it is incorporated into the dough.
7. Let the dough rise under a cloth for one hour.
8. Place the dough on a board sprinkled with flour.
9. Divide the dough into 10 equal portions.
10. Roll it out to a bun shape and place them on a baking sheet.
11. Let them rise for another half hour.
12. Brush with egg and sprinkle with sesame seeds.
13. Bake the buns at 200 degrees for about 12-15 minutes.
14. They must have a bit of color and sound hollow when you knock them on the bottom.
This recipe is just as great for homemade hot dog buns!