1. Preheat oven to 220ºC.
2. In a large skillet, add grape seed oil and heat to medium-high.
3. Salt the cod filets and quickly sear each side. Transfer to a baking tray.
4. Bake for approximately 8 minutes.
5. Carefully remove from oven and sprinkle Aged Havarti cheese over each filet.
6. Return to oven and cook for an additional 3 minutes.
7. Serve with vegetable sticks and a crispy green salad on the side.
8. For the Vegetable Sticks: Add butter to a large skillet over medium-high heat.
9. Cook until butter begins to brown.
10. Add sweet potatoes and sauté for 2 minutes.
11. Then add zucchini, thyme, garlic and lemon zest.
12. Continue to cook for an additional minute.
13. Remove from heat and season with salt and pepper.