1. Rinse the cauliflower, finely chop in a food processor/mini-chopper and drain in a cloth (there should be 150g after the juice has been drained off).
2. Combine the oatmeal and flour.
3. Grate the Castello® Creamy Havarti cheese.
4. Combine all the ingredients and form into a solid mass.
5. Roll out between two pieces of baking parchment.
6. Pre-bake at 200°C for approx. 15 min.
7. Slice the shallots into wedges and sauté them in a little butter and honey.
8. Peel the beetroot and thinly slice (a peeler works well).
9. Cover the pizza with everything except the walnuts and oregano and bake at 200°C for approx. 5-7 min.
10. Top with walnuts and oregano.
When looking for ways to improve your meals and how you perceive them, you might want to consider what drinks you pair them with. Going for soft drinks or something that does not cater to the ingredients of your recipes often results in flavours being washed out or even removed from your palate entirely. Instead, keep in mind the strongest aromas and notes of your recipe, and look for contrasts to those in your drink, whether it be wine, beer or even flavoured club soda.