1. Halve the apricots and place them on a baking sheet. Sprinkle icing sugar on top. Bake for 15 minutes at 180°C.
2. In a pan melt the butter over low heat and then stir in the icing sugar and flour. Add the water and stir until the texture of the dough is smooth.
3. Remove from the heat and spread the dough thinly on a piece of baking paper. Sprinkle the walnuts on top and lightly press them in the dough. Bake for approx. 8-10 minutes at 180°C until the tuiles are golden.
4. Let the tuiles cool off a bit and remove from the baking paper. While they are still warm try to mould them into a curved shape by placing on a rolling pin and gently pressing them around the rolling pin.
5. Allow the tuiles to cool completely and store in a sealed box. Served the tuiles in small glasses or bowls with baked apricots and crumbles of Castello Danablu. Garnish with lemon verbena or mint.