1. Pour the olive oil into a jar and set aside.
2. Finely chop the chives.
3. Take spoonfuls of Castello Chives and Spring Onion Cream Cheese and roll them into balls using your hands. Then roll each cream cheese ball into the chopped chives to add that small extra layer of coating.
4. Place the chive-coated cream cheese balls into the olive oil, then add all the herbs and spices to the oil.
5. Leave everything to soak for at least one day, so the cheese absorbs all of the new flavours.
6. Once ready, you can enjoy these balls as a salad topping or simply spread them on bread (if you're feeling adventurous, you can bring a tightly sealed jar with you on-the-go and add this delicious creaminess to your picnic).
When you've enjoyed all of the cream cheese balls, the leftover flavourful oil makes for a lovely vinaigrette.