1. Melt butter, syrup and brown sugar in a saucepan over moderate heat.
2. Mix cinnamon, ground cloves, ground ginger and ground allspice with wheat flour, almonds and unsalted Pistachio kernels.
3. Stir potash with 1/2 tbsp. water. Mix the melted butter with the potash and flour mixture. Knead it all together into homogeneous dough without kneading for a long time. Form the dough into a rectangular cylinder of about 5 cm and wrap it in cling film. Place the dough in the refrigerator for about 3 hours.
4. Slice thin whole slices of dough and bake them on a baking sheet on cookie sheet at 180°C for about 10 - 12 minutes. Cool on a wire rack.
5. Cut 400 g. Castello Creamy Blue in small triangles and spread over 30 brown cakes. Garnish with slices of fresh figs and a little acacia honey.