1. Preheat the oven to 185°C.
2. Whisk the butter and the sugar, adding the eggs one at a time.
3. Mix the flour and the baking powder and sieve into the butter mixture, stir carefully and add the coconut flour.
4. Grease a rectangular cake tin (e.g. 22x11 cm) with butter and add the cake mixture. Bake at 185°C for 35 minutes. Then allow the cake to rest somewhere cool and start making the filling.
5. Whisk 200ml of cream until it is fluffy and soft.
6. Using a fork or a mixer, whisk the Castello Pineapple & Almond Cream Cheese with the remaining cream. Then carefully fold in with the whipped cream.
7. Make sure the coconut cake has completely cooled down then cut it in half horizontally to create two layers.
8. Add the cream cheese filling to the bottom half of the cake and place the second half back on top.
9. Let the cake rest in the refrigerator for 30 minutes before serving, then enjoy deliciously tropical flavours!