Cheesy Fajita Pasta Bake
One of Kerry’s favourite recipes to cook for the family is a combination of two of her children’s favourite dishes, pasta and fajitas. This is a super easy and quick family meal that is guaranteed to ensure empty plates each time it’s made!
- Fajita inspired cheats pasta bake:
- 400g pasta of choice
- 3 chicken breasts - thinly sliced
- Fajita spice mix
- 2 peppers - diced
- 1 onion
- 3 garlic cloves
- Chicken stock
- Castello cheddar cheese
1. Boil water and cook pasta for 8-10 minutes so it’s cooked through.
2. In a separate pan (one suitable for the oven too) heat some oil and add in thinly sliced chicken breasts. Brown your chicken off before adding finely diced onion, garlic and peppers. Add in your fajita spice mix and 100ml of chicken stock. Stir well.
3. Drain pasta and add to your pan with your chicken mix and combine.
4. Grate and add a generous amount of Castello Mature cheddar on top of your pasta mix and place into the oven on 200C for 15 minutes or until the Castello cheddar has melted and is nice and crispy.
Serve with salad or garlic bread and enjoy!