1. Rinse the mushrooms. Remove the ends of the stems and slice them in half.
2. Heat olive oil over medium-high heat in a skillet. Sauté in oil until they have taken some colour, then add the whole cloves of garlic, rosemary and chilli and continue cooking for a couple of minutes.
3. In a separate small pot, add the balsamic vinegar and simmer over medium-low heat, until the vinegar is reduced by half.
4. Once the vinegar is reduced, pour it over the mushrooms and toss until the mushrooms have taken on the colour of the vinegar.
5. The mushrooms can be served hot or cold, along with slices of Castello® Extra Creamy Brie with Chilli