1. For the Avocado aioli with Sriracha: Wrap the garlic in aluminium foil and bake at 200°C for 25 min. or until tender. Squeeze out the soft garlic cloves right into the food processor.
2. Add the avocado, lemon juice and 1 tbsp crème fraîche to the garlic and blend until smooth.
3. Carefully stir the mixture into the mayonnaise, along with the sriracha and chopped coriander and season to taste with salt and ground pepper. Serve the aioli with grilled burgers, such as beef or chicken.
1. For the Bloody Mary ketchup: Combine the ketchup with the grated horseradish, chopped celery and Tabasco to taste, Worcestershire sauce, pepper and salt.
2. Let the dressing stand for a couple of hours before serving. Tastes great with grilled beef or pork.
1. For the Chimichurri sauce: Put the flat-leaf parsley, oregano, garlic and chili flakes in a food processor and give it a whiz.
2. Add the olive oil, lime juice and red wine vinegar and quickly blend into a dressing. Excellent with grilled meats – steak or beef patties
1. For the Mojo sauce with cheddar: Rub the bell peppers with a little olive oil. Place them in a roasting pan lined with aluminium foil – with the skin side facing up. Grill them on the top rack in the oven until the skin is blackened all over.
2. Let the bell peppers cool in a freezer bag. Peel off the skins and cut the bell peppers into smaller pieces.
3. Put the bell peppers, garlic, white wine vinegar, bread and cumin in a food processor. Blend while adding olive oil in a thin stream until the consistency is nice and smooth.
4. Stir grated Mature Cheddar into the sauce, season to taste and serve. Makes a tasty condiment for grilled burgers and roasted potatoes.
1. For the Tartar sauce with Creamy White: Blend the Creamy White and crème fraîche in a food processor until nice and creamy.
2. Pour the mixture into a bowl and stir in the remaining ingredients for the sauce. Season to taste with fresh ground pepper. Excellent with grilled fish or chicken.