1. Grate the beetroot and drain in a cloth (there should be 200g after the juice has been drained off).
2. Grind the sunflower seeds into a flour.
3. Grate the Castello Tickler Extra Mature Cheddar cheese.
4. Combine all the ingredients and form into a solid mass.
5. Roll out between two pieces of baking parchment.
6. Pre-bake at 200°C for approx. 15 min.
7. Rinse and dry the curly kale.
8. Cut into smaller pieces and combine with oil, salt and pepper.
9. Bake in the oven at 170°C for approx. 10-15 min. (It burns easily, so keep a close watch.)
10. Cut the pear into slices.
11. Top the pizza with Castello Tickler Extra Mature Cheddar, Castello Extra Creamy Danish Blue and pear. Bake for approx. 5-7 min. until the cheese has melted.
12. Top with the remaining ingredients before serving.
A perfect drink for the perfect bite, pairing your favourite meal with the right beverage is a sure-fire way of giving your entire experience a big lift, and it is a lot easier than you would think! It is all about finding the balance between contrasts, and when you cater to the strongest flavours in your dish, finding that perfect equalizer comes naturally.