1. Separate the endive leaves and place on a serving tray or wooden board.
2. Cut small slices of Castello® Creamy Blue and place a piece in each endive leaf.
3. Top with halved grapes and walnuts.
4. Drizzle with balsamic glace and fresh sage.
5. Season with salt and pepper and serve.
We suggest that you pair this tapas dish with a port wine. The caramelized bouquet of a golden-brown Tawny Port will do wonders for this dish. But make sure to serve the port slightly chilled so it doesn’t overpower the fresh flavours of the grape and sage.