1. Soak the saffron threads in 1 tablespoon of hot water for about 30 minutes.
2. Finely slice the cauliflower using a sharp knife or a Mandolin slicer.
3. Cut the green asparagus into small pieces and mix with cauliflower.
4. Cut Castello® Extra Creamy Brie in slices and add to the cauliflower salad. Make sure the Creamy Brie is taken directly from the refrigerator as it is much easier to cut when it is cold. Finish with olives and fresh oregano.
5. Take out the saffron from the water and in a bowl mix with sherry vinegar, mustard, olive oil and salt and pepper. Gently whisk with a fork until the vinaigrette is smooth and has taken the colour from the saffron.
6. Pour over the cauliflower salad and serve immediately.
We suggest that you pair this tapas dish with a white wine. The bitterness from the salty olives, cauliflower and vinaigrette are perfectly complimented by the fat, semi-sweet character of a Chardonnay.