Scrambled Eggs with a Creamy Blue Twist
Warm and comforting, this special twist of scrambled eggs on toast is made all the better with some simple crispy bacon and Castello Creamy Blue Cheese.
• 15g Castello Creamy Blue Cheese
• 1 knob of butter
• 1 large piece of Sourdough bread
• 2 eggs
• 2 pieces of streaky bacon
• 6 on the vine tomatoes
1. Crisp the bacon under the grill for 10 minutes, then add the tomatoes to the baking tray. Grill for a further 4 minutes to soften the tomatoes and give them colour.
2. While your bacon and tomatoes are cooking, add a knob of butter to a frying pan on a low heat.
3. Beat your eggs in a bowl until they are smooth and well mixed.
4. Carefully add your beaten eggs into the melted butter and scramble slowly for a few minutes.
5. Toast your sourdough and remove your eggs from the heat while they are still a little runny.
6. Once your sourdough is toasted, spread on some butter and carefully plate your scrambled eggs onto your sourdough.
7. Place your crispy streaks of bacon on top of your eggs and your tomatoes on the side.
8. Complete your brunch by sprinkling a generous amount of Castello Blue Cheese over your scrambled eggs on toast and tuck in.